Thursday, August 02, 2007

Miro

Yes. I'm not updating as much as I used to, especially not video. I haven't even been watching as much video online, at least not 'vlogs' as they're called. There are a few special people I've kept up with, but I haven't necessarily posted comments or such.

FireAnt was great. Yes, past tense. It's not updated anymore, at least not for Mac. The developers have admitted to working only on Windows versions, as most people these days (and all other days, huh?) use Windows. I found this aggregator today, which looks promising. I'm not sure I could convince myself to switch over and start watching, but I have hundreds of feeds in FireAnt, many of which are no longer updated. Regardless, I can't keep up with them all. It'd be nice to start new and fresh, but I'd miss a lot of the videos I used to see so often. Ah well.

No comments: